Salon is closed.
Salon will be temporarily closed for a while due to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding.
- *Gallery1can be enjoyed on outside of gallery opening hours
- Salon, Shop, POP UP WINDOW
- Staff members are providing precautionary measures as:
- ・ Paying extra attention to infection prevention and control to stop the spread of infections.
- ・Providing hand sanitizers.
- ・ Wearing a mask, caring for health management, carrying out deep cleaning and more against the infection spread.
- ・ temperature every day and keep a record.
- ・Implementing social distancing at work.
- Visitors are requested to observe the following:
- ・Please practice proper hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- ・Please wear a mask during your visit.
- ・Please maintain appropriate distances during your stay. We may have restricted entry of the visitors to reduce the number of people visiting inside.
- ATELIER MUJI GINZA is providing precautionary measures as:
- ・ Providing hand sanitizers.
- ・ Wearing a mask, caring health management.
- ・Carrying out deep cleaning the public places that many people touch.
（The information latest update on 3 January 2021）