Notice for the change in opening hours
While ATELIER MUJI GINZA has been closed to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus Disease(COVID-19) since Saturday, 11 April 2020, we will reopen from Monday,1 June by providing precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff members. Please note the following details concerning the ATELIER MUJI GINZA’s responses and countermeasures in place.We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.*Salon and Shop will open from Tuesday, 2 June.
- ATELIER MUJI GINZA （Gallery1,Gallery2,Library only）
- Reopening date｜Monday, 1 June〜
- Reopening date｜Tuesday, 2 June
- Weekend and holidays｜12:00-18:00（17:30LO）
- *Some of the menu will be reduced.
- Visitors are requested to observe the following:
- ・Please practice proper hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- ・Please wear a mask during your visit.
- ・Please maintain appropriate distances during your stay. We may have restriction entry of the visitors to reduce the number of people visiting inside.
- Staff members are providing precautionary measures as:
- ・ Paying extra attention to infection prevention and control to stop the spread of infections.
- ・ Providing hand sanitizers for use by the public.
- ・ Wearing a mask, caring health management, carrying out deep cleaning and more against the infection spread.
- We temporary suspend the provision of the service below:
- ・We will consider holding events depending on the future circumstances and inform on our website or SNS if there is any news.
- ●Please check about the exhibition duration extension of ATELIER MUJI GINZA here.